Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Kombucha - The Original Booch (220 ML)
Qty :The Original Booch kombucha is made with Champagne of teas, Darjeeling's finest Oolong tea.Our oolong tea kombucha is brewed in small batches, bottled raw without any pasteurisation or industrial filtration.No natural/artificial flavours or flavouring, colours or additives. All probiotics & flavours are derived from long-fermentation of tea and scoby.
220ml packed in a beautiful glass bottle for you to enjoy. This is handcrafted in small batches by Mountain Bee.
Kombucha is very refreshing when consumed chilled. Please make sure to refrigerate them upon receiving.
Kombucha is a fermented tea, a naturally slight effervescent beverage that has been consumed for thousands of years. It is made by allowing tea and cane sugar to ferment by specific friendly bacteria and yeast. They are a natural source of good bacteria (probiotics) that help maintain gut health.
Water, Organic Loose-leaf tea, cane sugar, live cultured kombucha starter.
- Scoby is abbreviation for "symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast,”. Its a by-product during kombucha fermentation.
- Every time when a kombucha is made,- old kombucha (starter) and scoby is added to sweet tea and left for some days.
- The starter and scoby together enables fermentation.
- By the end when kombucha is ready to harvest there will be a new scoby along at the top with the one which we added.
Nutritional Facts /100ml :
Our Kombuchas are naturally bubbly, slightly tart, refreshing drink that can be consumed all day, and is a healthy alternative to sugary soda. Kombucha can be enjoyed with or after a meal. Once you are used to drinking kombucha, drinking it on an empty stomach is the best way to maximize the potency of the probiotics.
For new kombucha drinker we suggest you to begin with a smaller doze of 100ml-120 ml and observe how the body responds to raw fermented foods like Kombucha. Increase the amount when you feel comfortable.
Storage and serving - Keep refrigerated, serve chilled or at ambient temperature. Consume within 7 days of opening the bottle.
Can be consumed anytime of the day, before, during or after a meal.
All our kombucha flavours are unpasteurised and unfiltered. May grow visible scoby-culture strands as a result of continuous fermentation. Safe to consume.
- natural source of good bacteria (probiotics) that help maintain gut health , and are known to have several beneficial effects on health
- rich in antioxidants that help fighting bad bacteria as well as several other diseases.
- rich in tea polyphenols that help suppress growth of undesirable bacteria and yeast.
Kombucha is best served chilled. Once opened make sure to refrigerate consume within 2 days.
Note : any spongy sediments present, are result of authentic brewing methods.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples