Taking Orders For Tuesday & Wednesday. | Min. Order Value now at Rs. 399
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout button
· What if you have to step out at the time of delivery?
o We can drop the bag with your security,neighbour or outside the house (if it is secure). Boys have been instructed tocheck and keep the produce. In case any item is missed upon receiving, you candrop us an email regarding it and we will note for adjustment.
· Can the delivery be rescheduled to my convenience?
o We are a small outfit with limiteddelivery infrastructure. To keep the cost low, we typically takea route in a truck to make it efficient. So it will be a challenge for us toreschedule the deliveries. But we can try and see wherever possible within
· Can you do daily Milk delivery?
o No, currently we do not do daily supply.Neither do we have as much milk supply nor does our delivery infrastructurepermit daily deliveries.
o Also, since we deliver the milk frozen, itcan be stored upto 5-6 days in the freezer without losing nutritional value.
· Why do at times, certain produce does not get delivered, even though itis listed in website
o Our primary intent is to supply fresh andgood quality veggies to you, however, since we harvest based on order and theseare naturally grown products at times it may not be possible even though anorder has been placed. We notify via sms prior to delivery of such notavailable produce.
· What happens to the money that is paid ?
1. COD - the bill amount will show the net of such not available productsand the payment can be made accordingly.
2. Payment Gateway the entire value of the not available products gets credited toyour HB wallet immediately, which will be offset against future purchases. Ifit is marked as NOT AVAILABLE in the bill, it means it is already adjusted.
3. Wallet - the net amount that eventually gets deducted from the walletwill be after adjusting for such not available products. If it is marked as NOTAVAILABLE in the bill, it means it is already adjusted.
· What happens when a product(s) has been billed for but not deliveredduring the time of delivery
o This does occur at times which is a fulfilment mistakefrom our end and hence we insist that the basket be checked upon delivery.
o In such cases, please do mention of themissing product along with your signature in the delivery sheet which thedelivery boy will carry.
§ COD - please deduct the missing product fromthe total amount and pay the remainder
§ Payment Gateway / Wallet - the missingproduct value will get added to your wallet within a max of 2-3 days fromdelivery, incase it doesn’t kindly do drop us a note at email@example.com
· But I was not at home or I didnt check the basket thoroughly duringdelivery, now what about the missing veggies
o Within 2 days, kindly drop us an emailat firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith the details and we will adjust the amount into your wallet within 2-3 days
· How does it work when I have a product feedback or I want to return aproduct which is not to my satisfaction
o At the time of delivery we allow for productreturns incase you are not satisfied with the product. Kindly do mention of itin the delivery sheet along with the reason so that we can learn from it andfix it. Since we work on a no-stocking model, all perishables orderedfrom farms is based on demand and hence such veggies would typically go for awaste.
o Alternatively, post delivery kindly do sendacross a email at email@example.com andit would be replied within 1-2 days with corrective action
· Adding Items post placing order
o Prior to Cut Off Time -
Go to My account > My order > select the order stamp tobe edited > in the next page you will see a blue cart icon on theright page, clicking on which your existing order will be added to the cart andyou will be redirected to the home page to carry out the edits. BUT please do not use this option, postcut off time.
· Can we trust your delivery boys inside our house?
o We take great pride on our set of boys asthey come from very humble and modest backgrounds and join us so that they canmake a career and more importantly support their family in running theirhousehold. Some of them have never been in a full time job before joining us oreven know how to converse fluently in english. However, at Healthy Buddha weensure that they are trained on the basics of delivery, etiquette and mannersso that the delivery process happens smoothly and safely without any mishaps. Ameasure of yardstick for us is 'will we allow a delivery boy to deliver to ourhome in absence of an elderly'?
o Typically, every delivery boy has been onmultiple deliveries with one of the co-founders before they become assistantsto delivery leads. Thereafter which they are allowed to do delivery on theirown.
o In case of any issues/ feedback, please dobring to our notice via email and we will act upon each one of them