Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Golden Berry ( Rasbhari/Cape gooseberry/Inca berry , 250gms Box)
Qty :Out Of Stock
Golden berries, commonly known as Rasbhari in India. Called by various other names like : Inca berry, cape gooseberry, husk cherry, Peruvian groundcherry, poha berry and ground berry.
They are bright, orange-colored fruits which are wrapped in a papery husk called a calyx that must be removed before eating.
They have a sweet-tart flavour. Many people enjoy their juicy pop of flavor as a snack or in salads, sauces and jams.
- Cape gooseberries can be eaten fresh, out-of-hand as a sweet-tart snack
- sliced and tossed into green and fruit salads, chopped into salsas
- blended into smoothies, or made into a puree.
- The small fruits are also easily incorporated into cereals, oatmeal, and yogurt and can be sliced and served as a topping over ice cream
- Cape gooseberries are popularly dipped in chocolate, fondant, icing, or pricked and rolled in sugar as a bite-sized dessert.
- The fruit’s high pectin content also allows the berries to be cooked into preserves, compotes, and syrups for use in pies, crumbles, and tarts.
- They can be used similarly to tomatoes and can be cooked into gazpacho, mixed into rice and stuffing, baked into bread and muffins, or halved and served with burrata cheese, basil, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
These berries are high in fiber, vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant compounds - antioxidants.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples