Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Garlic is a plant in the Allium (onion) family. While garlic is a common ingredient in every kitchen, throughout ancient history, the main use of garlic was for its health and medicinal properties.
It is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste.
It complements most savory dishes- curries, soups and sauces. The strong taste of garlic can also add a punch to otherwise bland recipes.
- Some benefits of garlic are credited to the presence of the sulphur-containing compound, Allicin, found in fresh, crushed or chewed garlic, due to which it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Builds the immunity against common cold
- Garlic is low in calories and rich in vitamin C, vitamin B6 and manganese.
- Helping keep the digestive system clean by flushing out toxins.
- Prevents heart ailments by clearing up blocked arteries.
Its use was well documented by many major civilizations, including the Egyptians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans and Chinese.
“Let food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food." Those are famous words from the ancient Greek physician Hippocrates. He actually used to prescribe garlic to treat a variety of medical conditions.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples