Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Curry leaves have been used since ancient times in. Their unique taste is often described as carrying subtle notes of citrus with a hint of nuttiness. Curry leaves or kadi patta are popular in India because of its aroma and striking taste. The curry leaf tree was originally grown in India for its aromatic leaves. It slowly made way to many Asian kitchens because of its amazing and distinct flavour.
Uses: The leaves are commonly added to dishes to bring about a robust, rich flavor and popularly used in meat dishes, curries, and other traditional Indian recipes.
- Sauté curry leaves in at high heat and then add the ghee and softened curry leaves to any dish of your liking.
- Infuse broths with curry leaves for a fresh flavor.
- Combine fresh or dried curry leaves with other spices, such as red chili, turmeric, and cumin seeds, to make a flavorful seasoning blend.
- Top any savory dish with diced or crumbled dried curry leaves for a pop of flavor.
- Cook curry leaves in hot oil and then use the infused oil as a dip or topping for crusty bread.
- Add curry leaves to chutneys and sauces.
- Toss chopped curry leaves into savory baked good recipes like breads and crackers.
- Curry leaves are an essential ingredient in Kadhi Pakoda, which is quite a popular delicacy in many parts of the country. Besides, curry leaves can be added to numerous dishes.
Curry leaves are packed with antioxidants that may protect your body by reducing oxidative stress and scavenging free radicals.
They are rich in Vitamin A, B, C and B2. Curry leaves are also said to be good sources of iron and calcium. Because of this reason, curry leaves are used as part of folklore medicine to treat calcium deficiency and several other conditions.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples