Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Cucumber - English
English cucumbers, sometimes called seedless or hothouse cucumbers, are often longer and narrow. Their seeds are much smaller. The skin is thinner and edible.The cucumber is a member of the Cucurbitaceae family. Other members of the family include squash and different kinds of melon. Cucumbers provide various nutrients but are low in, fat, , and sodium.People in India for food and medicinal purposes since ancient times, and they have long been part of the .
Cucumbers have a mild, refreshing taste and a high water content. Cucumbers consist mostly of water, and they also contain important electrolytes. They can help preventin hot weather or after a workout.
People usually consume cucumbers raw. Their mild taste and refreshing crunch make them suitable for:
- adding to salads or sandwiches
- accompanying rich or highly flavored dishes, such as curries and stews
You could try these:
- Mix sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and feta cheese for a Greek-style side dish.
- Jazz up water by adding mint leaves and cucumber.
- Slice cucumbers into thick slices and dip them in your favorite hummus.
- Blend cucumbers alone or other vegetables, such as carrots and celery, to make a juice.
- Make gazpacho soup by blending with tomatoes, pimentos, garlic, , and bread crumbs and then chilling.
- Mix with garlic, mint, and Greek yogurt to accompany a curry.
Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.You may also like
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples