Taking Orders For Tuesday & Wednesday. | Min. Order Value now at Rs. 399
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout button
An ancient super seed, it comes from a farmer in the Belgaum district, who cultivates it conscientiously, without the use of chemicals and fertilizers. An organic farmer for the last 12 years, Anand came to know about chia during a training programme he attended in Mysore around 2 years ago, and has been cultivating it ever since.
So let’s talk Chia and why you should be eating it every day.
If you’re one to curate your meals based on the health properties they provide, you will absolutely love this little seed.
1. Chia is among the healthiest foods on the planet! It provides you with essential nutrients such as protein, calcium and Omega-3. In the long run, this promotes bone health, helps built muscle and could even prevent breast and cervical cancer!
2. It promotes heart health with its ability to reverse inflammation, regulate cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
3. It’s high in fiber which helps you stay fuller for longer, and also feeds your intestines with healthy bacteria.
4. Can Chia help you lose weight? Well, this claim is a little debatable because no one ate their way to skinniness, now did they? But if a portion of Chia keeps you from stuffing your face with unhealthy snacks between tea time and dinner, then that’s half the battle won, right there, isn’t it?
5. The seeds have the propensity to improve boost energy and metabolic health!
6. Studies have shown that a diet that includes chia can also help reduce Type 2 diabetes.
7. It's high in antioxidants, one of the benefits of which is speeding up skin repair systems, keeping you looking (and feeling) younger for longer.
Did you know:
Studies have shown that chia seeds have:
8 times more Omega 3 than salmon.
15 times more Magnesium than broccoli.
5 times more Calcium than milk.
3 times more Iron than spinach.
3 times more antioxidants than blueberries.
5 times more protein than kidney beans.
They are also gluten free and vegan friendly.
Nutritional info : Calories 103, Fat 1.6 g, Sodium 6 mg, Potassium 135 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 3.8 g