Fruits & Vegetables
- Daily Staples
- Snacks & More
- Bakery & Dairy
Oopss, are you sure you want to move away from this page... You were in the middle of editing an existing order, and may want to complete the transaction by hitting the checkout buttonMove awayContinue Shopping
Potato - Sweet
Sweet potatoes are sweet, starchy root vegetables. These varieties are white inside. NOT ORANGE.
Sweet potatoes are very easy to add to your diet. They can be enjoyed with or without the skin and can be baked, boiled, roasted, fried, steamed, or pan-cooked.
See sweet potato farm to table with a recipe
Their natural sweetness pairs well with many different seasonings, and they can be enjoyed in both savory and sweet dishes. You could try:
- In baked goods: Sweet potato puree adds moisture without fat.
- Sweet potato toast: Cut into thin slices, toasted, and topped with ingredients like nut butter or .
- Sweet potato hash: Peeled, diced, and cooked with in a pan.
- Sweet potato chips: Peeled, thinly sliced, and baked or fried.
- Mashed sweet potatoes: Peeled, boiled, and mashed with milk and seasoning.
Sweet potatoes are starchy root vegetables that are rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They’re also high in antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage and chronic disease.
You may also like
- Sweet potatoes contain fiber and antioxidants that promote the growth of good gut bacteria and contribute to a healthy gut.
- Rich in beta-carotene and anthocyanins, antioxidants that may help prevent vision loss and improve eye health.
- Vitamin A also supports good immune health.
- Organic Cow Ghee
- order fruits online
- buy dry fruits online
- whole wheat bread
- buy millet flour
- fresh vegetables online
- Healthy Snacks Online
- Buy Gardening Tools
- Buy Books Online
- Traditional Utensils Online
- Personal Care Products Online
- Buy Natural Cleaners
- Pooja Essentials
- Button Mushrooms
- Brown Sugar
- Brown Eggs
- Jaggery Powder
- Banana Leaf
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Peanut butter
- Daily Staples